CHEF NADEGE'S CASUAL MENU
- Mixed salad with goat cheese, honey nuts and tomatoes
- Eggplant Caviar
- Sweet pepper grilled with garlic, parsley and olive oil
- Beefsteak tomatoes and Mozzarella
- Fresh tomato gazpacho
- Crunchy gourmet peas, cured ham, parmesan cheese and sesame seeds
- Baby spinach salad with truffle oil and parmesan shavings
- Fresh tuna tartare with wasabi mousse
- Large prawns in garlic and fresh tomato ceviche
- Fresh Atlantic salmon tartare and avocado
- Mixed avocado, crab and tomato
Main Course :
- Herbed roast leg of lamb
- Spiced roast whole chicken
- Provençale style chicken tenderloins with tomatoes and tapenade
- Pork tenderloin with tomatoes and black olives
- Grilled roast beef with seasoned thyme jus
- Barbet filet with fried artichoke
- Pan fried scallops with carrot and coconut puree
- Pan seared cod in lemon and olive oil
- Pan-fried sea bream
- Pan-fried scampi with garlic, parsley and olive oil
- Pan-fried turbot
- Tomatoes Provençale -
- Rice with zucchinis -
- Ratatouille -
- Mashed potatoes, olive oil -
- Provençal tian -
- Bulgur -
- Polenta with olives -
- Potato gratin -
- Zucchini strands in pesto -
- Roasted vegetables -
- Mashed celery root -
SINGLE PLATES :
- Lasagne (vegetarian or bolognaise)
- Pieds et paquets, a local speciality made with tripe
- Aïoli, a selection of vegetables and potatoes with garlic mayonnaise
- Seasonal fruit crumble
- Chocolate brownies and vanilla custard
- Chocolate mousse
- Compote of apples with salted butter fudge
- Tiramisu : either coffee or limoncello or red fruits
- Seasonal roasted fruit
- Millefeuille of seasonal fruit
- Coconut panna cotta with fresh mango
- Tartlet of red fruit with vanilla cream
Setting of the table included in the price.
End of service after cleaning and dessert.
Children's Menu :
For up to 6 people 360€ + the cost of the grocery list.
From 7 people - different pricing applies
Nadège catered for us on two occasions during our stay. The food was first class (restaurant quality) and the service was impeccable.
We were very pleased with chef Nadege
I would highly recommend Mas de Fleurs and Chefs Sophie and Nadege.
The chefs were absolutely divine, especially John and Nadege. They were true culinary masters and Nadege's final Friday night meal was an absolute perfect send-off for our stay, under the twinkling lights and the green grape arbor!
Just st a short note of thanks from our entire group for the two wonderful meals you prepared and served us last week - they were among the highlights of our trip!
All the best,
The chef that Only Provence recommended, Nadège prepared the best meal that we had the whole time in Provence (and we ate at a number of highly recommended restaurants in the area.) It was a great finale to our week in Provence.
Our first night's dinner, prepared by Nadege was informal, local farm to table fresh and delicious- just perfect for our first night.
We just wanted to say a huge thank you for cooking our dinner on Wednesday night it was perfect! The food was amazing, lovely and fresh - we loved you telling us about each dish and how you cooked them. We learnt a lot as well as enjoyed the food. It was a relaxing and memorable night for us - thank you again!
We employed Nadege for 3 meals and a chef (Josef) for one. We enjoyed them both but especially found Nadege a pleasure to have in the house.
Nadege came to our house to cook, it was sublime
We had an amazing meal prepared by Nadège and an equally impressive one by Rose. The only drawback was
their limited availability. Next year I will book earlier!
We booked Nadege she was exceptional, the 2 dinners were incredible!
Hiring Nadege made our vacation that much more special. Her meals were spectacular, and she was so friendly and gracious. We all loved her!
Yvan and Nadege were amazing!!!! I appreciated all of Louise's guidance! We will never forget our special meals!!
Louise, I wanted to thank you for your help arranging for chefs during our stay in Paradou. Nadege and Julie were both truly outstanding. They cooked with care and skill; they were always on time and so friendly and cheerful; and they were very clean. I would gladly recommend either of them to your customers. We had a magical time in Provence. Thanks again! Bill Plybon