CHEF GERALD'S GOURMET MENU
- Salmon tartare on a sauté of vegetables, lime & paprika
- Bass filet half cooked in saffron fennel sauce
- Zucchini flower stuffed with salmon, red pepper sorbet
- Clear soup with pesto, shrimp on skewers
- Seared lobster and drinking, herbs salad
- Brandade of cod fish on a gravy walnut oil and fresh herbs salad
- Poached egg on a ratatouille salad, red pepper vinaigrette and tapenade
Main Course :
- Fillet of Sea Bream on braised fennel with saffron
- Crispy cod steak with grilled vegetables, red beet juice linked
- Roasted monkfish with garlic and saffron, zucchini and garlic rosette
- Free-range chicken roasted and smoke with rosemary sauce
- Snapper fillet sauteed with sun-dried tomatoes, capers, parsley and black olives
- Mullet stuffed with vegetables in a fish soup
- Grilled tenderloin beef sauce gardianne, candied red peppers and artichoke chips
- Lamb crusted with fresh herbs, red peppers and eggplant confit
- Veal Gremolata on a fricassee of chanterelles
- Rack of piglet honey and verbena, sun dried tomatoes
- Guinea Fowl casserole with ginger and saffron, Charlotte of sweet onions and carrots
- Poached tenderloin pork low temperature, pesto sauce, vegetable stew
- Saddle of rabbit stuffed with dried tomatoes and basil, a black olive ratatouille
- Pigeon ginger and lemon zest, white coco beans, green juice
- Nectarine cake and cheese on a berry coulis
- Caramelized puff pastry with raspberries and melon sorbet
- White & yellow peaches, rhubarb jelly, pistachio ice cream
- Iced tomato soup, red fruits and sorbet
- Chocolate cake, lemon sorbet and basil
Children's Menu :
- Tomato and Green Salad
- Vegetable Salad
- Homemade Hamburger and Deluxe potatoes
- Homemade fresh tagliatelles pasta with selection of sauce (pesto, cheese or tomato)
- Homemade Pizza (tomato and cheese, tomato, black olives, ham and cheese, tomato,vegetables and cheese)
- Homemade chicken nuggets with mashed potatoes, ratatouille, or garlic green beans
- Homemade ice cream (chocolate, vanilla, yogurt, fruit)
Price: 27 euros per child
80€ per person or 135€ with wine pairing
minimum 6 persons requested - options to have service
For fewer guests --different pricing applies
Chef Gerald was excellent.
We were very pleased with chef Gerald
Chef Gerald was fantastic! Our communications with him ahead of time were handled quickly and efficiently.
He arrived on time, was an interesting and delightful person as well as an excellent chef. It was a pleasure meeting him and enjoying the beautiful meal he prepared. Definitely a highlight of our stay.
Gerard was quite good
- Chef Gerald prepared our last evening's dinner. It was incredible!!! Elegant and personifying French culinary perfection. Several in the group said that it was one of the best meals they have ever had. And with this group, that is an achievement. Truly a memorable culinary experience!!! (Lucy and I completely agree).
We used the chef service and I would highly recommend it.
We used the chef service (Gerald) twice. Once for meal delivery and the other for full service. Both experiences were good. Gerald is a nice person and cooks very well.
Through Only Provence we hired three different chefs to come to the house and cook for us: Chefs Sophie, Gerald and David. All three were excellent. Our favorite ended up being Chef Gerald who we hired for an additional night.
my sincere thanks for the wonderful job Gerald did looking after my group at Le Petit Hameau recently.
My group were so happy and have very fond memories not just of the wonderful food but Gerald's lovely personality and excellent service.
I would like to arrange his services again for another group next year in Septembe
Gerald really outdid himself, producing a memorable meal for us. He was totally organized and the plates were beautifully decorated with his food. We could not have asked for fresher ingredients or a better menu. And all of this served with delicious wine sitting in the outstanding kitchen by a roaring fire...
We engaged Chef Gerald for a cooking class on our third night. Chef Gerald was personable, patient and humorous as he taught all of us his techniques for Provencal cooking with fresh ingredients. We enjoyed a memorable dinner of salad, filet of beef, fresh vegetables and a raspberry tart for dessert.
Totally off the chart! Cannot believe the fantastic dinners and delightful experiences with all! Biggest grateful appreciation to Louise who is tireless and patient with all arrangements and changes and forever gracious to the utmost!
Had a special celebration in August with Chef Gerald cooking us a meal. Taken unawares - had not expected the food to be of such a high standard - absolutely delicious! Menus for the children aimed right. He concurred that the best 'cave' was that of Chateau la Canorgue. Maybe the chef might advise on wine beforehand / or bring some along?
Chef Gerald prepared a wonderful meal for us. He gave us clear instructions on how to do simple final preparation to enjoy the cold tomato soup, leg of lamb, and fruit tarte. The portions were plentiful--we actually had leftovers that we were able to enjoy.
The chef, Gerald, was wonderful--5 stars! He prepared an extraordinary meal and explained everything in French and English. He brought all his own utensils and serving dishes and cleaned up everything. The food was superb. It was a delightful experience.
We would definitely recommend the villa, the chef and the wine tour to others.
We had an absolutely wonderful evening with chef Gerald and I will be writing to him directly to let him know how happy we were with the whole experience. He's such a great chef and a very personable man who was very patient with us. The food was delicious.