CHEF SOPHIE'S GOURMET MENU
- Zucchini terrine, ricotta on poivronade
- Summer sunshine in the plate
- Collection of several variation of Frozen veloutés
- Refreshing salad and tiny fresh veggies
- Anchovy purée and fresh veggies
- Yellow pepper’s timbale with cherry tomatoes and anchovy
- Artichokes “à la barigoule”
- Seasonal vegetables crumble filled with parmesan and pine nuts
- Pear “tatin” pie with excellent French blue cheese called “Roquefort
Main Course :
- Thyme and honey perfumed filet mignon with fresh-of-the-day’s pastas
- Fish of the market crumble filled with hazelnuts and walnuts, rice pilaf
- Home-made provencal chicken tajine
- Duck magret cooked with figs, served with southern vegetables tian
- Provencal legs of lamb served with southern herbs, unpeeled garlic cloves and ratatouille
- Roasted quails and figs served with pasta gnocchis with rosemary
- Slowly cooked in a pot lamb and sweet potatoes
- Beef tenderloin, french-blue-cheese-and-pepper sauce, celery muslin
- Spice and orange cooked with duck accompanied with delicately scented polenta
- Cottage pie of duck confit and cooked silver skin onions
- Orange scented provencal stew served with home-style mashed potatoes perfumed with local olive oil
- “Alouettes sans tête” provençal speciality with beef and its perfumed grilled eggplant with olive oil
- Home-made chocolate mousse with orange-wired biscuit
- Seasonal fruits fine tartelette
- Home-made profiteroles
- Typical raspberry sponge-cake with coulis
- Fresh fruit salad served with green the refined cake
- Crème brulée ginger and cardamon
- Chocolate coulant, orange blossom and basil of Provence
- Red fruit tiramisu
- Rum baba
- Lemon fine tart and bitter orange zest
- Mango sorbet, green lemon and home-made tiny biscuit
- Panna cotta dressed with two different coulis
Children's Menu :
Included in the price an assortment of appetizers / d'amuses bouche apéritives
Cheese Platter (before dessert )... 5 euros per cheese
(Assortment of local Lubéron goat cheeses)
68€ per person
Minimum 8 persons requested - options to have service
for fewer guests --different pricing applies
Sophie and her staff did an amazing job - we booked two dinners, one with service and the other prepared on site and we served ourselves. The quality of the food and presentation were exceptional. Everyone in our large party of 13 enjoyed every course. Highly recommend their services.
Sophie cooked our 7 dinners. She was a delight and her meal were memorable, as was the way she decorated the table. The experience could not have been better!
I would highly recommend Mas de Fleurs and Chefs Sophie and Nadege.
We had Chef Sophie prepare two casual dinners for us. The food was very good and Chef Sophie and her assistant were very pleasant. One might argue that the cost may be a bit on the higher side but the dinners certainly added to our enjoyment.
Bonjour Chef Sophie,
A short note of thanks once again for your lovely dinner at Mas St Roch last week. We were all so very impressed with the beautiful table you set for our families, and of course the food was outstanding. It was our great pleasure to meet you and Valerie, and we send you both warm regards. The memories of a delightful experience will remain as a highlight of our vacation in Provence.
Chef Sophie and Chef Valerie prepared a delicious and beautiful meal for our family of ten. They were pleasant and professional. The chocolate moelleux was magnifique! We highly recommend them!
The chef we had (Sophie) was fabulous, great meal, very kind woman.
Wow— copious, earthy and such a welcome treat on our first evening. We had the goat cheese tart which was fabulous and the eggplant and pilaf dish for the main dish which was out of this world!! What a perfect way to begin the week and we had great left overs for lunch the next day. This was a super menu for a crowd that included several vegetarians.
We had Chefs in 5 of the nights we were there and they were all great, I would recommend them without hesitation as well.
Through Only Provence we hired three different chefs to come to the house and cook for us: Chefs Sophie, Gerald and David. All three were excellent.
5 stars for Sophie and Marie. We loved our beautiful meals! They were among the highlights of our trip.
We were very pleased with Sophie's cooking and she and Frederic were very pleasant to work with.
Totally off the chart! Cannot believe the fantastic dinners and delightful experiences with all! Biggest grateful appreciation to Louise who is tireless and patient with all arrangements and changes and forever gracious to the utmost!
We really enjoyed having Sophie come and cook for us one evening. The food she prepared was simple, delicious and made for a very special evening. 4.5 stars
Our meal last night was superb! Everything was delicious. We could not believe how many different foods you gave us. The thoughtfulness for my gluten free son was so appreciated. You are a very talented chef.I don't know which was better ... The pear tart or the chocolate cake.
I wish I could learn to cook like you. It's fresh, creative, and innovative.
Best of luck on the future.
We have had spectacular meals here in Provence, and we have had several truly spectacular chefs... but our entire family has voted YOU as the best of the best!
Everyone has favorite menus and choices, but my very own favorite is your stew which is not like ant stew I've ever had. It is truly food for the gods.
Thank you from all of us for all your creative artistry and your kind attention to all of us.
We booked Sophie and she was the highlight of our stay at Bastide. She did an excellent job and made our evening experiences very very special!!!!
Sophie and Brigette cooked us a lovely meal enjoyed by all. Highly recommend!