CHEF BORIS' CASUAL MENU
- Zucchini flowers stuffed with eggplant caviar
- Tartar of heirloom tomatoes, basil vinaigrette, parmesan tile
- Melon blossom, raspberry vinaigrette
- Rock fish soup and its « rouille »
- Mackerel rillettes on fresh bread, young salad shoots
Main Course :
- Leg of lamb with scent of garrigues, fallen green beans, melted potatoes « amandine ».
- Piece of rumsteak, creamy morel mushrooms, potato gratin
- Roasted farm poultry « label rouge » rub of spices and herbs, tian of vegetables
- Fillet of sea bass with pesto, Provençal ratatouille
- Provençal aïoli
- Fondant chocolate cake, caramel sauce
- Peach soup with cinnamon, liquorice and saffron, artisan sorbet
- Crepe « Suzette » blaze with grand Marnier, orange zest confit
- Tatin tart of apples served lukewarm, Isigny cream
- Apricot crumble with rosemary
"All Barbecue" option
Price : for up to 8 persons 450€ + cost of the grocery list
menus according to the fresh seasonal products
Children's Menu :
330€ + cost of the grocery list
Prices are for up to 8 adults
If more people - different pricing applies
For up to 7 adults all service is included.
From 8 adults a server may be needed
loved every one of his meals. He was the best chef our our 7
family chateau trips over the years.
We just had a wonderful evening with Boris. Food was superb. Thank you.
All is great here. So very good to be back!
We had Boris for one night. His meal was a show stopper. We are still talking about his tomato appetizer dish!
amazing. Both chefs were very friendly and the food was
excellent. Would definitely recommend Chefs Boris and Yvan.
Louise was a pleasure to work with from start to finish.
Boris, (delights) was UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!! The best we ever had!
The dinner prepared by Chef Boris and his assistant was unanimously agreed to be a highlight of our week in Provence this summer with our adult nieces and nephew and their children. From the moment Boris' van arrived, we could tell that we were in the hands of warm, friendly, and talented professionals. Seemingly with the wave of a hand the terrace dining table was transformed by a simple but elegant centerpiece of vines, blossoms and stones from the grounds, accompanying the flower and herb sprigs at each place setting.
We hardly had to do more than leave Chef Boris and his assistant to their work in making the meal a memorable repast. Each course was confidently and creatively conceived, and perfectly executed. Every bite was a pleasure.
We can't say enough good things about our experience. Thanks for helping us arrange it.