CHEF GERALD'S CASUAL MENU
- Cucumber gazpacho, fresh mint, garlic and smoked salmon skewered
- Ratatouille salad, red bell pepper vinaigrette, poached organic egg
- Bruschetta with marinated tomatoes and artichokes, capers, olive oil, arucula salad
- Cold tomato soup with olive oil, goat cheese mousse with fresh herbs
- Wraps “Fresh herb pancake, salmon, dill, avocado, mesclun salad”
-Tomato, mozzarella, basil, Parma ham, balsamic dressing
- Zucchini flower stuffed with a fish mousse, young leaves salad, tomato vinaigrette -
- Puff pastry tart cherry tomatoes, fresh basil, oregano, black olives, olive oil
- Grilled vegetables Tart, basil, oregano, black olives and olive oil
Main Course :
- Fresh pasta with clams or squids, cherry tomatoes, eggplant, zucchini, pesto sauce and raw tomato
- Oven roast farm poultry with gremolata sauce, grilled summer vegetables, spelt risotto and red Pepper
- Leg of lamb with fresh herbs crust, rosemary juice, almond crumble ratatouille, pommes boulangères
- Fillet of sea bream with fennel and saffron, chickpea fries
- Chest of veal stuffed with fresh herbs, served with season veggies
- Provençale beef Daube, gratin de pomme de terre
- Petits farcis provençale, camarguais rice
- Pistou soup, local soup with 3 kind of beans, vegetables, with or without bacon, pistou sauce (garlic, basil, pine nuts)
- Homemade sorbet & ice cream & cones
- Nougat glacé with honey lavender, red fruit coulis
- The tart of the season
- Lemon lime Panna cotta, fresh strawberries juice
- Homemade Sorbet & ice cream & cones
- Dark chocolate sponge cake and mousse
Children's Menu :
Minimum 6 adults requested
49€/per adult - 39€/per child
61€/ per adult with wine pairing or soft drinks (lemonades, cocktails)
Delivery Menu, Table service not included
Same menu selection for the entire table except special dietary needs.
Travel fees may applies.
Menu selections are done according to the fresh seasonal products.
Gerald was fantastic! He arrived on time, was an interesting and charming person, and an excellent chef. It was a pleasure to meet him and enjoy the beautiful meal he prepared. Certainly a highlight of our stay.
We used the chef service and I highly recommend it.
Chef Gerald prepared our last dinner. It was incredible! Elegant and personal French culinary perfection. Several members of the group said it was one of the best meals of their lives. And with this group, that's a feat. Truly a memorable culinary experience!!! (Lucy and I completely agree).
We used Gerald's service twice. Once for meal delivery and once for full service. Both experiences were good. Gerald is a pleasant person and cooks very well.
We hired three different chefs to come to the house and cook for us: chefs Sophie, Gerald and David. All three were excellent. Our favourite was Chef Gerald who we hired for an extra night.
My sincere thanks for the wonderful job Gerald recently did for my group at Le Petit Hameau. My group were very happy and have very fond memories, not only of the delicious food, but of Gerald's lovely personality and excellent service. I would like to organize his services again for another group next year in September
Gerald really outdid himself in preparing a memorable meal for us. He was totally organized and the plates were beautifully decorated with his food. We could not have asked for fresher ingredients or a better menu. And all of this served with delicious wine sitting in the outstanding kitchen by a roaring fire...
Outstanding! A fantastic and delightful experience for all! The biggest thanks to Louise, who is tireless and patient with all the arrangements and changes and always ever so kind!
Chef Gerald, was wonderful - 5 stars! He prepared an amazing meal and explained everything in French and English. He brought all his own utensils and serving dishes and cleaned everything up. The food was superb. It was a delightful experience.
We would definitely recommend Gerald for this experience
We had an absolutely wonderful evening with Chef Gerald and I will write to him directly to let him know how happy we were with the experience. He is a very good chef and a very charming man who was very patient with us. The food was delicious.
Chef Gerald prepared a wonderful meal for us. He gave us clear instructions on how to proceed with the simple final preparation to enjoy the cold tomato soup, leg of lamb and fruit tart. The portions were hearty - we actually had leftovers which we were able to enjoy.
We had a special party in August with Chef Gerald cooking us a meal. It caught me off guard - I didn't expect the food to be of such a high standard - absolutely delicious! The children's menus were well directed. He agreed that the best "cellar" was Chateau La Canorgue. Perhaps the chef will advise you on wine beforehand / or bring you some?