CHEF DAMIEN'S GOURMET MENU
- Prawns in kadaïf, tomatoes, watermelons and vanilla oil.
- Pig’s feet, foie gras, truffles and dried fruits in cromesquis, heart of salad with hazelnut oil.
- Tomatoes and tuna in trilogy: raw, semi-cooked and confit.
- Mediterranean fish in ceviche, pickles, coriander and sweet chili.
- Veal tartare with a knife, ravigote sauce and quail egg.
-Tomato tartare and gazpacho, burratina and Provencal pesto.
Main Course :
-Real Rossini beef tenderloin, fricassee of seasonal mushrooms.
- John Dory fillet, artichokes and truffle cooking juice.
-Roast rack of lamb, garlic jus and zucchini royale.
-Lobster pastilla, bok choi, ginger and dried fruits, shell juice.
- Crispy prawns, vegetable spaghetti with thyme butter.
- Veal cooked at low temperature mushrooms and potato foam, strong juice.
- Whole red mullet stuffed with spring onions and pine nuts, bone juice and peas.
- Lamb from the Alpilles, ratatouille pie and polenta, new garlic juice.
-Chibouste of red fruits and mascarpone, yoghurt sorbet.
-Vanilla/hazelnut millefeuille, dulce de leche and tonka bean ice cream.
- Millefeuille reverse with vanilla, salted caramel and dried fruits nougatine.
- Pavlova lime, strawberries and sichuan pepper.
- Chocolate/pistachio : financier, creamy, sorbet and tuile.
- Exotic Pavlova.
Please note : The menus listed are only samples. Damien elaborate his menus according to the seasonal fresh products. Please inquire for alternate menu options.
Children's Menu :
For children up to 10 years old
Children’s Menu upon request
For up to 6 persons : 390€
From 7 to 12 persons : 480€
From 13 to 18 persons : 580€
The cost of the grocery lists are to be added to the flat rates
From 10 persons a server may be needed
Travel fees may applies
Same menu selection except special dietary needs
Thank you so much for the wonderful chef recommendation. Chef Damien was fantastic, and provided our family with an amazing meal and a fun dining experience. Highly recommend him.
Fantastic private dining experience with Chef Damien. He provided a delicious and visually stunning meal for our family. Very friendly and personable - and speaks English well. Would highly recommend him for an in-home chef experience.
Louise. We’ve been busy but wanted to let you know how happy we were with Chef Damien. The menu was innovative while allowing us to adjust to vegetarian and “picky eaters “ among the younger members of the family.