CHEF DAVID'S GOURMET MENU
- Melon petals, cured ham from Parma, fennel, basil pesto
- Green asparagus cheese pie and mint sauce (only in season)
- Stuffed zucchini flower with goat cheese and salad with truffle oil
- Olive bread with vegetables from my garden and zucchini caviar
- Cod with fresh herbs, tian Provencal vegetables and aioli juice
- Multi Colored tomato pie, fried mozzarella and green tomatoes sorbet
- Salmon tartar with roasted potatoes and avocado cream
- Duck foie gras ballotine with fig chutney and mesclun
- Jumbo shrimp salad with seasonal vegetables and dried tomatoes
- Purple artichoke and cherry tomato salad with basil and speck beef
- Zucchini rolls with crab and lobster and yellow tomato gazpacho
Main Course :
- Provencal leg of lamb with rosemary sauce, stuffed provencal vegetables
- Salmon confit in flavored olive oil with vegetables from my garden and fennel mousseline
- Cod with seasonal young vegetables with basil and lemon verbena sauce
- Duck breast with figs served with dauphin potatoes and tian of provencal vegetables
- Mullet Barbet (fish), basmati rice pilaf with vegetables and herb butter sauce
- Royal sea bream, mashed potatoes with truffle and seasonal vegetables, aioli basil sauce
- Pork tenderloin with crust sage bread, scented polenta, vegetables stew, mustard cassis sauce
- Veal fillet slowly cooked and vegetables tian provencal in a tartelette with green tapenade
- Monkfish served with green spring vegetables, fine ratatouille and saffron sauce
- Tenderloin Beef AOC, sautéed vegetables, grenaille potatoes (Roquefort sauce or pepper sauce or bordelaise sauce (+ 5€)
- Guinea fowl, potatoes perfumed with garlic and parsley and seasonal vegetables
- Saddle of Rabbit stuffed with tomatoes and basil and pasta gnocchetti with rosemary
Cheese course :
Goat cheese from Luberon served on a salad with truffle dressing (+3€)
- Lemon meringue pie and orange honey sauce with seasonal fruits
- Chocolate raspberry cake with chocolate mousse
- Macarons stuffed with raspberries, rose cream pastry, green apples sorbet
- Gourmet plate: Macaron, strawberry pie, créme brulée, raspberry sorbet
- Gazpacho of melon, red berries on genoa bread, verbena cream, apricot sorbet
- Strawberries with rose scented meringue, vanilla cream, raspberry sorbet
- Apricot with lavender honey, almond mousse, pistachio ice cream (only in season)
- Rum Baba, seasonal fruits and blackcurrant sorbet
- Chocolate sphere with raspberry mousse, red fruits and melon Sorbet
- Seasonal fruit tartelette, with diplomat cream and Chartreuse ice cream
- Profiterole - cream puff shell with mint ice cream and Chocolate/ praliné sauce
- Tatin with amandine cake and vanilla bourbon ice cream
Children's Menu :
For children up to 12 years old
- Vegetable salad
- Tomatoes and mozzarella
- Tomatoes and green salad
- French carrot salad
- Avocado tartar and tomatoes
- Clafoutis with ham cubes and seasonal vegetables
Main dishes :
- Hamburger or Cheeseburger and deluxe potatoes
- Lasagne bolognaise
- Tagliatelles with selection of sauce (pesto basil or bolognaise sauce) Chicken nuggets with potatoes and ratatouille
- Pizza (tomato and cheese, ham and cheese)
- Crispy chicken with sautéed potatoes
- Steak, French fries and ratatouille
- Ice cream (chocolate, strawberry, vanilla, raspberry, green apple) Chocolate cake
- Meringue with vanilla cream and seasonal fruits
- Strawberry tartelette
- Strawberries and vanilla cream.
- Tatin pie with vanilla ice cream
68€ per person
25€ per child
minimum 5 persons requested - options to have service
for fewer guests - different pricing applies
Chef David was remarkable. We felt his meal was the best we had all week! He is so charming.
Thank you for such an outstanding experience.
Thank you for the lovely dinner you provided for me and family. We had such a wonderful time and
loved the dishes you prepared. The birthday cake was absolutely delicious.
I wanted to thank you again for the wonderful cooking class and meal you prepared for my family on
Tuesday. We had so much fun learning from you in the class, and the meal was absolutely
delicious. Thank you for being a part of our wonderful Provence vacation.
Thank you and your associate for a beautiful dinner! We all really enjoyed it very much!
I just wanted to let you know that the dinner we had with Chef David was truly outstanding! He was such a pleasure and the food was delicious. We all agreed that it was the best meal of the week.
Through Only Provence we hired three different chefs to come to the house and cook for us: Chefs Sophie, Gerald and David. All three were excellent.
Thanks again for such a delicious meal last night...definitely a highlight of our stay here in Gordes.
Last night Chef David came to Les Falaises de Gordes to cook for us.
Would you please pass on to your team just how excellent his service was.
He arrived on time, and set about cooking quietly and efficiently.
The table was set beautifully and the meal itself was superb!
David went out of his way to also cook one vegetarian meal for Olivia..
When he left, there was no sign that he had been...kitchen was spotless .
It was truly a memorable evening.
I am writing to thank you for such a lovely dinner on Thursday night. Our families greatly enjoyed the food and it really was a highlight of the stay for us. All of the dishes were delicious and it was lovely to have such a relaxing meal together.
Thanks very much for cooking for us! If we return to Provence I am sure we will be in touch again.
We will need to plan a dinner for our next return to Provence! We very much enjoyed you dinners and will contact you again.
All my best
Chef David cooked for us on our first night—what a terrific person and amazing chef! He made a perfect first impression of the week that was to come. And oh, his menu—truly super!
Je vous remercie pour le très beau diner vous nous cuit jeudi 2 Juin. Nous etions tous tres impressionnes.
Totally off the chart! Cannot believe the fantastic dinners and delightful experiences with all! Biggest grateful appreciation to Louise who is tireless and patient with all arrangements and changes and forever gracious to the utmost!
Chef David was extraordinarily good, Not only his food and presentation, but his teaching skills as he prepared the dinner. His English is more than adequate. Highly recommended.
We treated ourselves to two chef experiences, the first prepared a delicious in home meal (Chef David). Everything was great. David was capable and required no support from us. Even though he had never been to the house he brought or found everything he needed. His clean-up was impeccable.
Chef David came with a helper and was so warm and friendly. The experience of dining with him was amazing - the food was tasty and varied and the quality of the ingredients far exceeded our experience with. His dinner was worth the money and I would hire him back in a heartbeat!
We just wanted to say a huge thank you to you both for a truly unforgettable experience last night. The delicious dinner you prepared was just exceptional - we will never forget it.
You are both such lovely people and David you are just brilliant at what you do. We will look forward to seeing you when we are back in Provence again.