CHEF RONALD'S GOURMET MENU
-Warm goat cheese encased in flaky pastry served on a bed of lettuce and topped with a truffle dressing of parsley and shallots
- Sunshine plate, Succulent melon, cured ham, fresh figs and basil
- Escargot from Burgundy baked with garlic butter and parsley
- Italian tri-colore - a delight to behold on three levels - gazpacho, mozzarella mousse, and a creamy blend of arugula and leek, parmesan, sun-dried tomatoe with a truffle dressing
- Salad of fresh baby spinach topped with a warm cheese souffle of Comte
- Moules Marinière - mussels cooked with white wine shallot parsley garlic butter creme fraiche
- Authentic french onion soup with all the trimmings, succulent melted gruyere crouton
- Veloute of mussels with fennel and mushrooms
- Ginger marinated shrimp, avocado and grapefruit salad with a sesame herbed dressing
Main Course :
- Duck breast prepared in a lavender honey sauce with puree of potatoe and celery root
- Fillet of Royal Sea Bream, with sauted vegetables, beurre blanc sauce with Saffron of my friend Olivier Reboule
- Leg of Lamb from "SISTERON" roasted in its own juices with herbes de Provence served with luscious Gratin of potatoes, and roasted provencal tomatoes
- Lapin, roasted leg of rabbit topped with a whiskey sauce, and served with potatoes and carrots slow cooked in its own juices
- Roast tenderloin of beef, with black peppercorn/cognac sauce or a creamy roquefort sauce
- Veal Marengo, Veal shoulder roasted with tomatoes, mushrooms, garlic, onions, potatoes, carrots and broccoli
- Tenderloin of pork, mustard tarragon sauce, Darphin potatoes (a crepe of potatoes, cheese and onions)"ooh la la "
- Succulent Halibut poached in a lettuce leaf, two tiers with a vegetable stuffing and served with a garlic white wine butter saffron sauce
- Scallop saute in a deglazed saffron sauce served on a bed of basmati pilaf rice and julienne of vegetables, peas
Cheese Course :
A delectable assortment of best French cheese on platter
Roasted "bleu de bresse" (mild blue cheese) served on a crisp salad with truffle dressing
Warm goat cheese salad, served on toast with fig marmelade, peanuts and a sesame honey dressing
- Tarte Tatin - "only found in France" warm carmelized apple tarte with fresh cream from Normandy
- Toms' cake - Chocolate ice cream cake flambe with grand mariner
- Smooth and Creamy Chocolate Mousse
- A seasonal crumble - fruits of the season, almonds, pistachio, served with vanilla or almond ice cream
- Poire Belle Helene - a lovely poached pear served with homemade chocolate sauce and almond slices
- Profiteroles - miniatures home baked cream puff shells with vanilla ice cream and topped with succulent chocolate sauce, whipped cream and slivered almonds
- Lucy's pie - Crunchy apple pie, creamy caramel sauce and vanilla ice cream
- Tarte Citron - A mouthwatering lemon tarte with meringue
- Misnestrone of fruits - a mixture of seasonal fruits marinated in its own juices served with homebaked paper-thin almond cookies
- Strawberry Pie, sweet purée of rhubarb, vanilla ice cream
Children's Menu :
25 euros per child
For children up to 12 years old
Children’s meals are served before the adults
Includes 1 entree, 1 main course, 1 dessert
Option for children to eat Adult selection -smaller portions - 45 euros per child
95€ per person
Minimum 8 persons requested - options to have service
for fewer guests --different pricing applies
Chef Ronald is a star - that’s all I can say. Oh my gosh, what a meal ! His food is sophisticated and extremely delicious, and to top it off, he works with a smile which added to the experience. Definitely the guy you want to go with !!
Chef Ronald was phenomenal, both in personality and skills as a gourmet chef. Our group would highly recommend him to others.
We had two different chefs come in and cook for us... Chef Ronald did a more elaborate meal, per my request, since it was my husbands 70th birthday and Chef Julian prepared an elegant and very tasty family meal. I would recommend both of them!
We were so impressed with our meal— and recommend for any group who wants both a charming, warm and talented chef in your kitchen all afternoon and evening and a truly fabulous meal. The souffle was light and so tasty and the lamb and gratin out of this world! This was a very very memorable evening.
Ronald Guillaume is a super chef and pleasant to deal with.
Chef Ronald, as always, 5* plus!
We used the services of two chefs during our stay. Both Chef Véronique and Chef Ronald are talented chefs, and the dinners they prepared for us were quite delicious. They both accommodated our various dietary limitations with grace. We had been told that one should not miss the services of Chef Ronald. We would all agree with that statement, as he is both a charming person and a fabulous chef.
Chef Ronald was a treat. Having done personal cooking myself, I appreciate the effort he put into making it personal and fun. Adapting the menu to our preferences was very considerate and the food itself was outstanding. Only wish was that he would have left some of leftovers as we would have enjoyed having them available the evening before we departed.
Really enjoyed our stay and looking forward to returning again in the future.
Everyone in our family thought that our time in Provence was our most memorable vacation. The Chefs were personable and incredibly talented. Their food was outstanding. We will always treasure our time in that beautiful, serene place.
Totally off the chart! Cannot believe the fantastic dinners and delightful experiences with all! Biggest grateful appreciation to Louise who is tireless and patient with all arrangements and changes and forever gracious to the utmost!
Chef Ronald meet us in Aix en Provence to select a menu and buy provisions. He came to our home, taught a cooking class, cooked our dinner and used the homes furnishing to provide an amazing in home meal. It was the highlight of our week.
Merci beaucoup for our delicious dinner the other evening. The food and the experience, enhanced by the magnificent setting and your own decorative touches , will stay with us as a lasting memory of our time in Provence.
All our very best wishes for the birth of your new baby boy
We loved Chef Ron, a wonderful meal worth the money.
Just wanted to thank you for Chef Ronald. He was wonderful, and the meal was perfect.
We enjoyed shopping at the market in Aix en Provence, and then a cooking class, followed by a wonderful dinner - Chef Ronald and his wife Geraldine were wonderful - we had such a nice evening and the food we made was delicious.
Hello, Geraldine and Ronald,
This May was a very special trip for us with lifelong memories.
I hope all is well with you,
Ronald was excellent and accommodating, the Eurostar ensured a few arrived slightly behind schedule but he accommodated us all very well, and the quality of the food, choice of wines were excellent.
Hi Ronald and Geraldine
I hope you enjoyed the wedding !
Sorry for taking so long to thank you for the incredible dinner you cooked for us on Wednesday evening . We all thought that was the best lamb we had eaten! From the appetizers (especially the shrimp) to the wonderful dessert , the meal was excellent . Thank you for being part of our many wonderful memories of Provence .
This was our third chef dinner from Chef Ronald (earlier in 2010 and 2015) and again he was courteous, professional and delivered a perfect family reunion dinner including table decorations.
Chef Ronald was exceptional, it was a wonderful night and food absolutely delicious.